All faiths are this way, we have the same or similar concept, but the definitions (holy books) are very different. Often it is the faiths closest to one another that fight the most, like cosmic sibling rivalry. If we look at the concept level what do we see?
- A male energy that some call God and other names meaning the same thing.
- A female energy that some relate to mother earth
- Ideals of goodness and kindness, forgiveness, grace etc
- Wisdom of how to treat each other
-Wisdom of how to treat the earth and animals
- Notions of eternity or spiritualism or reincarnation.
These words even do not do the concept level justice because I must use words, however, we are all gravitating toward similar ideas. If we can understand that the word and definition levels (and indeed all languages) are artificial constructs that get information from mouths to ears or writing to eyes and minds, we have a way to heal the world.
A table is a table, a shoe is a shoe, feeling divine love is feeling divine love, the rest is just words. Can we just respect one another, help each other grow and not threaten each other's mental frameworks? Maybe?