2. Be useful.
3. Love without measure
4. Never give up on someone you love, especially if you're angry with them.
5. Hungry = eat (mostly healthy)
6. Thirsty = drink (mostly water - more milk for kids)
7. Stress = exercise - (preferably in nature and not stressing joints unreasonably - walk/bike/swim) This also enhances creativity; you can't think properly until your mind relaxes.
8. Guilt = Early warning system that you are damaging your life and/or someone else's, listen to it and alter your behaviour.
9. Mentally tired = stress (see no 7.)
10. Physically tired = sleep/rest
11. Trust is foundational to all human relationships (and intelligent mammals) - don't break it.
12. Grudges = pointless.
13. Forgive easily but still protect yourself and those you love from future harm.
14. Stop fad diets. Either admire your reflection or amend your diet and exercise habits. Throw the scales out.
15. Learning to love yourself (as per Whitney Houston) is about boosting your self esteem not your selfishness or narcism. When you love yourself, you are better able to love others and be both kind and useful.
16. Listen to others properly, they may know something you don't or be agreeing with you when you think they aren't.